If you love After School and would like to be a part of the ASDaze team, check out this post to see if you have the interest and ability to fill one of our open positions:
- Korean translator
- Japanese translator
- Graphic designer
- News co-admin
That said, for some applicants, we do consider alternate roles better suited to their interest and experience, so don’t be afraid to just apply!
Graphic designers will be in charge of graphics and layout for the site and its activities. They are responsible for the colors and eye-candy.
– Have Photoshop (or equivalent)
– Be good at editing/manipulating photos, choosing and pairing colors, and with typographies
– Be willing to give 5-10 samples of your work
– Be willing to work efficiently with a team to produce graphics for the site
Korean and Japanese Translators
To translate news updates from either Korean or Japanese sites into English. To follow and translate the After School members’ SNS updates.
– Be fluent both the language of translation (Korean or Japanese) and English
– Be able to check at least once a day to see if they are any updates, and be active and ready to translate at least one hour a day
– Be willing to communicate with other translators to split the work and finish translations as fast as possible
– Be willing to learn ASDaze’s method of posting
One of the most important roles on the site. To keep ASDaze updated with the latest news every day. To search for updates and post news, pictures and videos on ASDaze.
- Be able to check at least once a day to see if they are any updates, and willing to give from 2 to 5 hours a week to ASDaze
- Have a lot of motivation, and be responsible and reliable; if unable to update for some reason, must let one of the admins know
- Be willing to learn ASDaze’s method of posting
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, fill up the form below!
1. We will get back to selected applicants only. All selected applicants will undergo a trial period before being confirmed as part of the team.
2. None of these positions are paid. We are just a group of dedicated fans eager to bring After School to the international community.
Any queries should be left as a comment to this post.